Win a Pangea Duck sculpture
- Credit: Archant
Individually cut and welded pieces of metal make up the textured feathers of this stunning piece whilst the beak is perfectly formed, ready to let out a quack at any time.
Pangea Sculptures is a place where unique, hand-made animal sculptures are crafted and loved. Our unique, hand-made African art is sourced exclusively and expertly refined at our UK workshop and showcased in our beautiful showroom.
Pieces from our diverse range make a wonderful addition to any home or garden and include animal garden statues, home ornaments or complementary home decor art pieces.
All of our animal sculptures are one-off pieces, made in Africa from recycled material. Lovingly crafted by local artists, each piece takes inspiration from the endless plains and expansive landscapes where Africa's majestic wildlife live and thrive.
Ian Unsworth, Pangea Sculpture's founder, first saw animal sculptures being sold at the roadside whilst on a trip to Africa. He became fascinated with these fantastical sculptures and met with the artists for Sculpture Art and variety of other African Art. Collaborating with local artisans, Ian bought a number of pieces back to the UK to see if other people had the same reaction to them as he did, and the rest they say is history!
This year celebrating its fifth birthday, Pangea has found its home in Ormskirk, Lancashire where we have established and developed a unique and stunning showroom in which we are able to showcase our full range. This includes life size elephants, giraffes, rhino and tigers, majestic birds in flight, our whimsical frog collection and many more.
Open seven days a week, including bank holidays, we would encourage and welcome everyone to visit our showroom and experience these wonderful sculptures in person.
To find out more about Pangea and our unique family of animals visit pangeasculptures.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 7 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 8 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
- 9 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths