Pure Weddings Magazine Autumn 2010
The Autumn issue of Pure Weddings is packed full of useful ideas, tips and suppliers from all over Cheshire, Lancashire and the Lake District and Yorkshire.
There’s no chance that Pure Weddings will be running out of steam any time soon.
Just take a look at the wonderful exclusive wedding shoot on page 12 – created just for you.
We staged it on board the Bolton and Embsay Steam Railway and I hope it gives you plenty of inspiration for keeping your perfect wedding on track.
The retro steam train backdrop is a perfect match for the current passion for vintage themed weddings sweeping the north.
If you want to stay on signal for the latest wedding trends, Pure Weddings is just the ticket for making your big day extra special.
The autumn issue has ten pages of beautiful up-to-the-minute bridal gowns, any one of which would put a smile on the face of bride, groom and guests.
We also talk to the bespoke dressmaker in Yorkshire whose phone hasn’t stopped ringing since one of her dresses was featured in a real life wedding.
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal