The Poole Town & Country Show at Upton Country Park
- Credit: Archant
Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 August 2014, Upton Country Park, Poole, BH17 7BJ
The beautiful grounds of Upton Country Park are once again to play host to the 6th annual Poole Town & Country Show this summer over the weekend of 2 & 3 August and the organisers hope to repeat the great turnout achieved in previous years.
There will be something for everyone – from falconry and birds of prey displays, Totally Ponies, Purbeck Gun Dogs display team, ferret racing with Wessex Ferrets, Totally Terriers racing team, Children’s farm, the Medieval Free Company Medieval Village and Fighting Knights, Totally Goats featuring milking and cheese making and brand new for this year, we are delighted to welcome Galloping Acrobatics - a tremendous display of equestrian skill as well as rural demonstrations including willow working and besom broom making, will also be on hand to share their insights and knowledge of traditional skills. And on Sunday you can enter our Companion Dog Show – and all of the proceeds for that go straight to Marie Curie Cancer Care.
And we will also have very popular music from Celtic Swing playing throughout the weekend with their blend of traditional and folk music
Children will be amused and entertained by the traditional Punch and Judy show and they can also enjoy inflatables and a children’s’ fairground (charge applies).
Then, why not sample, browse and buy unique products in our Arts, Crafts & Gifts marquees, as well as the Lifestyle and Food stands. The event is fully catered and there is a licensed bar featuring Real Ales and Scrumpy
Trade stands are available and we welcome interest from Associations and Special Interest Groups who wish to participate.
- 1 The Hairy Bikers Yorkshire Food Tour
- 2 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 11 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 7 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 10 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
Open: 10.00am – 5pm
Entry: £6.00 per adult; £5.00 concessions; £3.00 children aged 5-16; Family ticket: £15 (2 adults and 2 children)
Please try and come via public transport, bike or walk where possible
Advance tickets at discounted rates available from oakleighfairs.co.uk/upton