Win £1000 to spend on Adrianna Papell’s new Wedding Collection
- Credit: Archant
One lucky bride has the chance to spend £1000 on herself and her wedding party at John Lewis in Liverpool. The bride will also receive a two-hour style experience and mini makeover
Picking out the dress for your big day has always been considered one of the most pleasurable parts for a bride planning her wedding. However, this can also become extremely pressurised when she then has to factor in the rest of the wedding party – bridesmaids, pageboys, ushers, mother of the bride...
One lucky bride now has the opportunity to have all these stresses taken away as we’re offering one Lancashire Life reader the chance to spend £1000 on Adrianna Papell’s extensive new Wedding Collection at John Lewis in Liverpool. The winner will also receive a two-hour style experience and mini makeover at John Lewis.
You and your wedding party will look fabulous in the new collection, which consists of around twenty pieces including both bridal gowns and bridesmaid’s dresses. All pieces are made with the greatest attention to detail, incorporating quality fabrics such as chiffon, satin and vintage style beading.
Long or short dresses are available in a size range of 6-18. Prices start at £170 and rise to £530 for a full length delicately beaded gown.
For many years, premiere women’s lifestyle brand Adrianna Papell has been focused on a single mission: to make women feel beautiful. It is one of the most respected names in American ready-to-wear and is now available in the UK. Known for its exquisite sense of style, artisanal attention to detail, superlative fit and quality craftsmanship, Adrianna Papell has evolved into a global brand famous for making every moment, and every woman, feel special.
To win, all you need to do is tell us what year was Adrianna Papell launched?
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 7 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 8 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
a. 1989 b. 1979 c. 1969
Closing date May 15th
Submit your answer online at www.lancashirelife.co.uk or send your answer on a postcard with full contact details including your email address and mobile number to: Lancashire Life, Adrianna Papell competition, United Business Centre, Cinnabar Court, 5300 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4GE