WIN a luxury stay at The Ingham Swan worth £350!
- Credit: Archant
We have teamed up with The Ingham Swan to offer one lucky winner a luxury stay for two and an amazing runner-up prize too
Where north Norfolk meets the Broads, The Ingham Swan is a multi award-winning restaurant with rooms. The Ingham Swan is a 14th century thatched former coaching inn, now an award-winning restaurant with rooms offering fine dining in relaxed surroundings in north-east Norfolk, close to the Broads and minutes from the stunning Norfolk coastline.
Run by chef patron Daniel Smith and his team, the restaurant serves inventive modern British cuisine of the highest quality in an intimate and atmospheric setting. Seasonality is at its heart and the team takes great pride in serving the freshest ingredients, bringing dishes together that embrace every season and using all that is great and good from the local area in a relaxed setting with personal service.
The warm, relaxing ambience of the brick and flint inn interior, seamed with wide, weathered beams and deep inglenook fireplaces, is carried over to the four en-suite luxury bedrooms, a few steps across the courtyard, which complement the dining experience perfectly.
The Ingham Swan is offering Norfolk magazine readers the chance to win a stay and dine package for two people.
One lucky reader and a guest can experience at first-hand why The Ingham Swan is a favourite for those who enjoy memorable food and drink in intimate surroundings. The prize, worth £350, comprises:
- One-night luxury stay for two people featuring travertine stone Villeroy and Boch ensuite contemporary bathrooms with walk-in showers, in-room Nespresso coffee machine, wall-mounted flat-screen TV plus wifi.
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 3 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 A walk around Whitstable Coastal Trail and Oyster Walk
- 9 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 10 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- A bottle of bubbly on arrival.
- Seven-course tasting menu.
- Wake refreshed to enjoy a carefully-curated breakfast to set you up for the day.
And we're offering readers a great second prize worth £150 as well! Sunday lunch is always a favourite at The Ingham Swan and we're giving the runner-up and three guests the chance to make Sunday special with a three-course Sunday lunch plus a bottle of wine for the table.
Prizes must be claimed by September 30, 2019, and are subject to availability.
For your chance to win these prizes from The Ingham Swan, complete the form below:
The winners will be the first correct entries picked at random after the closing date of Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
Archant competition rules apply. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. There is no cash alternative. Entrants must be over 18. One entry per person, per draw.