8 hotel restaurants with outdoor dining in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
As the world starts to open up again, Yorkshire leads the way with its al fresco dining options. We round up some of the best open across the county’s top hotels.
Middleton Lodge, Richmond
Al fresco dining courtyard open to in-house guests, with the eatery opening to outdoor diners later this summer.
The Terrace Bar and Restaurant has opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner – bookings are essential though!
Feversham Arms, York
With their Good to Go certificate in place, Feversham Arms is ready to welcome people back to their incredible outdoor space. Plus, exec chef Adam Jackson has spent a lot of lockdown doing recipe development and has some exciting new additions to the menu.
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 6 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 7 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
- 8 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 The ultimate 5-day walk: Along the Derwent Valley Way
Rudding Park, Harrogate
The Clocktower with one of the best south-facing terraces and eating out spaces in Yorkshire is open. Make sure you pre-book.
Yorebridge House, Bainbridge
Yorebridge House have gone one step further than many with the guidelines to ensure a calm and safe stay. New outdoor furniture including individual table heaters and garden fire pits are in place so that you can enjoy the garden in the summer evenings under the festoon lights and fairy-lit trees and tables can be allocated to you for your entire stay for that extra peace of mind.
Coniston Hotel, Skipton
Idyllically located on a private 1,400-acre estate, there is no shortage of space here for outdoor eating. The Terrace is good for all weather, as it’s covered with lighting and heating and really makes the most of the breath-taking estate views.
Goldsborough Hall, Knaresbrough
Weekend lunch in the beautiful outside space will be open from August 8 at Goldsborough Hall and the Afternoon Sun terrace will be set up for al fresco dining and afternoon teas.
West Park, Harrogate
Known as one of the town’s best venues for eating and drinking, this is a great place to choose for some al fresco dining.