4 ways to keep your home safe and secure
- Credit: Archant
With the nights drawing in, it’s a good time to know that the things most valuable to us are safe and secure. Sarah Hammill finds four ways to help give you peace of mind
Timber Door from £3,300 (1050 x 2500mm) + VAT including choice of elegant fanlights
These beautiful, made-to-order timber windows and doors in the award-winning Conservation™ range meet Secured by Design accreditation, the police initiative to design-out crime, and are tested to meet the highest standards of security.
Mini vault silver 1EDL, £295 plus VAT
Mini vault silver 1EDL electronic security safes and cabinets are built to the highest manufacturing standards, with security safes designed to protect a wealth of valuable items within a range of environments.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 8 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 9 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 10 A potted history
Bespoke gated entrance, price on application
Ornamental and timber automatic gates offer a blend of wood and integrated metal, providing security to the main entrance of the home, while being aesthetically pleasing in design. Every gate is produced to bespoke specification, with a variety of entry systems.
Burgess entrance door £6,260 (inc VAT) supplied and installed
This timber entrance door and fanlight with side windows is one of the Burgess windows and doors manufactured from engineered timber which is resistant to twisting or warping. For high security performance, doors are fitted with an advanced multi point locking system.