PrimEVIL returns for Route 666 at Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure
- Credit: Archant
The horror returns this October for the latest instalment of PrimEVIL, Route 666, an entirely new experience that adheres to government regulations on COVID-19
The terrifying live Halloween event PrimEVIL - which has won prestigious national awards for its previous events - is back again this year for Route 666, inspired by the famous American road US Route 66, and the horror stories that surround it.
There will be 19 nights of terror from 9th October to 1st November this year, with live actor zombies, hillbillies and clowns roaming the Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure park. There will be two ‘scaredy-cat’ time slots for less intense scares but from 7pm onwards, full force terror will begin.
There will be food and drink available both before and after the ticketed time slot.
With the tagline “Screaming won’t help”, this is sure to be a horrifying and exhilarating Halloween event.
There will be a one-way route to enable social distancing and visitors will all be required to wear masks. Each slot lasts between one hour and 1.5 hours.
Book tickets on the PrimEVIL website, and please be aware of COVID-19 precautions. Prices start from £21 per person for standard tickets, with a minimum of a bubble of four tickets required and £25 per person for Halloween weekend.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 5 9 Devon pubs and bars with great beer gardens
- 6 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
- 10 Somerset villages: 9 of the prettiest to visit