Sandringham Game and Country Fair *VIDEO*
- Credit: Archant
Sandringham Game & Country Fair September 13th to 14th 2014 Sandringham Park, Sandringham, Norfolk, PE35 6EN
The Arenas -- at the heart of the shows!
Three main arenas are at the very heart of each show. First class entertainment is provided by some of the countryside’s top sports names and organisations in the UK.
The Andy Singleton Arena is the biggest arena for performers who need space to showcase their skills. It plays host to some fabulous attractions and entertains all day long.
So much to see with some dare-devil stunts, fast and furious scurry racing, entertaining mounted games, cheeky sheepdog and duck displays, horses and hounds, bigger Birds of Prey, daring dog displays and even a grand natonal steeplechase.
The Countryside Arena is a more intimate area, perfect to watch and enjoy a wide range of country sports and skills with some top Countrymen and their animals.
The Falconry Village & Arena, with its fabulous array of native and exotic Birds of Prey. Majestic flying and free ‘Have a Go’ sessions for children included. Regular falconers are joined by special guest falconers at each event; Ben Long is the guest performer at Thame over Easter.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 5 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 6 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
The arenas are interlinked and surrounded by a superb selection of country stalls, selling everything from country sports equipment, clothing and accessories to home and garden, crafts and food.
Along with the main arenas, there are supporting specialist arenas showing and demonstrating countryside favourites, including angling, Gundogs, Lurchers and lots more besides.