Property of the month: Halstead family home features boutique health spa
- Credit: Zoe Napier
As well as being a substantial five-bedroom family home, Oak House in Halstead also features a boutique health spa, Airbnb and holistic treatment rooms, all set in 0.79 acres. And it is impressive.
Situated down a country lane on the south side of Halstead, this property gives the buyer the chance to own a fabulous family home as well as a private health spa, The Oak Rooms.
This boutique destination allows discerning clients to relax in tranquil Mediterranean-style grounds with sun terraces, a sauna, a covered hot tub and stunning indoor pool complex with day room.
The draw of the property is in its exclusivity, attracting TV recordings, celebrities and private hire with overnight stays for up to six people.
The main house is well-presented, with a galleried entrance showing off the impressive architecture of the upper rounded gallery.
The principal reception room features a separate snug and dining room, which leads to the Victorian-style conservatory. The kitchen has been refitted to provide a stylish area for the modern family, with a large island to seat up to eight people.
Why we love it...
- 1 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 2 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 7 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Outside, you’ll find a secluded oasis for both family and guests, from the established orchard and kitchen garden to the sunken meditation terrace.
Guide price: £1,750,000
Contact: Zoe Napier Group, 01621 840 333; zoenapier.com