7 beauty products to help you look refreshed for the new year
- Credit: Archant
Time to cleanse and detox with these clever beauty buys, writes Janet Reeder
The anti-ageing formula of Zelens’ Youth Concentrate Serum is based on research into the role of telemones into extending cells’ youthful life span.
Epionce’s gentle foaming cleanser is said to flush out impurities from the pores but remaining gentle as it is designed to maintain the pH balance of skin.
ESPA’s Detoxifying Seaweed Bath is a powerfully uplifting body cleaner that is rich in minerals and vitamins. The combination of seaweed, Laminaria Digitata and mandarin and orange oil work together to help create softer, smoother, firmer skin.
- 1 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 9 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Aroma Works’ Purify Body Oil contains essential oils of Cypress and Geranium help to detox the body and boost the circulation.
Tom Ford has just launched a new purifying cleansing oil that has a combination of nutrient-rich natural oils with the Tom Ford purifying complex to cleanse and detoxify skin while strengthening its moisture barrier.
NUXE Nuxellence Detox is anti-ageing night care that is said to recharge skin by repairing mitochondrial DNA at night. In the morning, the complexion is revived and looks fresh and radiant, as if you have had extra hours of sleep.
£47 from www.uk.nuxe.com
New Plantscription TM Powerful Lifting Overnight Mask is a luxurious fast-absorbing gel-cream mask designed to fight gravity with a lifting complex that helps visibly lift, plump and firm facial skin.
For beauty tip and news follow The Beauty Desk on Facebook