Ready to party
- Credit: Submitted
Planning for your Christmas or New Year’s Eve party? Sharon Zagni of Gianna Zagni has advice to help you look and feel fabulous
At the salon we go all out to make our clients feel and look amazing - from the 20-year-olds to women like myself (having recently celebrated my 50th birthday). We know how important it is for you to look your best, especially over the festive period.
I recommend having regular facials and having a good skin care regime. This will help your skin to feel rejuvenated and glowing ready for the party season. Gianna, our skincare specialist, can recommend products for you to use at home, and we offer a wonderful facial that will give your skin a beautiful, dewy glow so you can feel really ready to make the most of all your party invites this Christmas and New Year.
Look 1: To create this look I used Wella Contour Colour Service to enhance Brenda’s natural wavy hair - this always looks amazing. To complete the style I use ghd Curve Classic tongs. For the make-up, Fran applied Jane Iredale Teakwood Pure Pressed Base, Sunbeam Quad Bronzer Jelly Jar Gel eyeliner and Passion Lip Stain gloss.
Look 2: Ellie’s hair was waved using ghd irons and a braid to create a beautiful half up-do. If your hair is fine, a hair piece could be used to create this look.
Look 3: To create this look, Amy used Balmain extensions to add length and thickness to Emma’s hair. Fran applied Jane Iredale Suntan Pure Pressed Powder, black Longest Lash Mascara and Crabapple and Mango Lip Gloss.
Look 4: Amy’s half up-do has twists and a top knot with soft natural waves - a great look for a party. Gianna used Jane Iredale BB Cream Base Number Six; eyes were lined with Black Jelly Jar Gel and Margi lipstick. Closer to Christmas you can add more sparkle and glam the eyes, lips, cheeks or hair with 24k gold dust.
- 1 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 2 Which flooded village lies beneath Ladybower Reservoir?
- 3 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 4 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 5 Celebrate the famous women born in Norfolk and Suffolk this International Women’s Day
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 How to be a flexitarian
- 8 6 of the best home workouts to try
- 9 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 10 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Yorkshire