Bruton Knowles strengthens commercial team with key appointment
- Credit: Archant
Bruton Knowles continues to grow is commercial team with the appointment of Dorian Wragg as Partner in the Gloucester team
Dorian Wragg, a former Director at Grice Collins Long, brings a wealth of expertise across a range of business sectors and specialises in managing complex, multi sector property assets.
Drawing on a wide and diverse range of skills and experience Dorian provides strategic consultancy services to help clients unlock value and potential from their commercial property holdings.
Managing Partner Patrick Downes said: “We are delighted to be joined by such a highly regarded commercial asset management specialist.
“Dorian’s arrival at Bruton Knowles adds experience and relationships that will be a very good complement to our existing commercial offering which is dedicated to improving income and capital growth for our clients.”
Dorian was previously responsible for a number of commercial portfolios throughout the UK including the transformation of destination locations such as Brick Lane, Wardour Street and Brewer Street in Soho, the Royal Naval College in Greenwich and the development on the south bank around Tower Bridge now known as Butlers Wharf and Spice Quay.
Dorian said: “I’m very pleased to join Bruton Knowles where I aim to enhance the commercial offer across the firm’s portfolio of managed properties by providing innovative, dynamic and measurable solutions that can drive business transformation.”
Angus Taylor, Commercial Partner in the Gloucester office said: “I am really looking forward to working with Dorian as we continue to win new business and grow. His experience in agency, property management, tenant relations and receivership experience further strengthens the services we can deliver to clients.”
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer