Circle2Success is taking its winning formula to Worcestershire
- Credit: Archant
The ever increasing community has taken its winning formula to a new county
A club which encourages businesses to grow is taking its winning formula to Worcestershire.
Circle2Success, founded in 2013, has grown to a community of more than 150 leading organisations in Gloucestershire. It now has plans to launch in Bristol, Bath and Worcestershire.
With members from all sectors including manufacturing, legal, accountancy, sport, IT, construction, recruitment, telecoms, banking and finance, Circle2Success has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to draw from, with links to some of the most successful organisations in the region.
Its members employ around 45,000 people regionally with a turnover in excess of £5.25 billion.
The Circle2Success business community continues to grow, helping it support its members in all areas from HR and cyber to boardroom sessions, forums and workshops.
Organisations can get involved from £500 per year to become part of the Circle2Success club membership.
Events coming up include visits to Hinkley Point C, Tesla, Spirax Sarco, St James Place, BMW, JLR and Lucozade and Ribena Suntory.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes