Crowthers opens new office in Cheltenham
- Credit: Antony Thompson/TWM
The chartered accountants add a third office as part of growth plan
Crowthers Chartered Accountants, an accountancy firm specialising in family-run businesses and agriculture, has expanded its practice with the opening of a new office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. The new premises, which opened at the end of February, takes the total number of Crowthers locations to three, with existing offices in Ledbury, Herefordshire and Pershore, Worcestershire.
The new office will be run by one of the company’s five directors, Sara Crowther, who joined in April 2017 and is the daughter of the original founder, Jonathan Crowther.
Director Sara Crowther said: “Crowthers is focused on being approachable and providing a high quality of service to clients. The new Cheltenham office enables us to help more clients with their accountancy and tax requirements in Gloucestershire and surrounding areas. We’re also really excited to grow our specialist tax services, including research and development tax relief, property tax planning, inheritance tax planning, and our new probate service.”
Clients include many local businesses across sectors such as engineering, manufacturing and technology, agriculture, food and drink, professional services and property.
Engineering firm Rotec’s managing director, Paul Butler, said: “Crowthers took the time to truly understand our business and what we are trying to achieve. They are very hands-on, take a tailored approach, and have helped us navigate complicated R&D tax issues through superior technical understanding. I’ve particularly been impressed by Sara’s dynamic and entrepreneurial outlook, which many other accountants lack.”
Crowthers benefits from a central Cheltenham location and occupies the ground floor of a prestigious, four-storey regency building on St Georges Road. The building interior is currently undergoing redecoration.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 8 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes