Expanding haulage contractor takes new premises at Tewkesbury
Family haulage firm Arthur Spriggs and Sons has secured new depot premises at Tewkesbury Business Park in a deal negotiated by joint property consultants Alder King and Vail Williams.
The company, which operates a major site in Northway Lane, Tewkesbury serving Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire, has now leased Unit 15 Tewkesbury Business Park to expand its contract storage and distribution services.
It has taken the 19,291 sq ft premises on Alpha Close, Tewkesbury Business Park on a new five year lease. The new facility is part of a significant investment programme to expand its operation and become the first choice for commercial vehicle operators in the three counties.
Chris Johnson, director of Otteno which acted on behalf of Arthur Spriggs, said: “This is a great move for Arthur Spriggs. The new premises will see the company through this period of significant growth. We were delighted to negotiate a good deal on rent and Heads of Terms on behalf of such a leading business in the haulage industry.”
Rob Holley of Alder King, which acted for the landlord Mutual Associates Ltd, added: “Demand for modern industrial space remains strong but space with a self-contained yard like this one is always at a premium.”
Established in 1918, Arthur Spriggs & Sons has over 90 years’ experience in the haulage industry. It now operates a fleet of over 100 vehicles ranging from sprinter vans to 44 tonne articulated lorries and offers servicing and repairs to all makes and models of commercial vehicle.
- 1 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 2 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 6 6 of the best outdoor events in Cheshire this spring
- 7 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 8 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 9 Two Cornwall fish and chip shops named country's best
- 10 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown