Free spaces for £500k+ Gloucestershire businesses on expert business programme
- Credit: Archant
The Growth Hub introduces EVOLVE II: bringing together a collection of industry experts and thought leaders to help you apply innovative thinking to your business
We’re all doing business in a world that is increasingly harder to predict. Markets boom and bust in rapid succession, whilst small changes across the globe have local impacts on growing businesses.
What’s the game plan for that?
Growth Hub are bringing together a collection of industry experts and thought leaders to answer this question with you.
EVOLVE II will be hosted by The Growth Hub in their brand new premises in Gloucester and will bring new faces and old hands from the spheres of leadership, innovation, sales and marketing; to guide you through workshops in applying innovative thinking to your business. At the end of the one and a half day programme, you will have developed a robust action plan for their unique challenges.
And it doesn’t cost a penny.
Day one: 20/09 (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Form into small groups and rotate between workshops covering leadership, innovation, sales and technology. Experts will guide discussions and activities, as well as share their own experiences, in order to help you identify and plan for the challenges within your business.
- 1 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 6 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Fish and chips in Cornwall you need to try
Day two: 21/09 (9:00am - 1:00pm)
This is where the magic happens. Guided by the Growth Hub’s expert facilitator, you will collectively share your hard-earned insights from the previous day and absorb the findings of your peers. You will then take the best of these and create robust action plans that you can take back to your business that very afternoon.
For more information and to apply, visit the Growth Hub website.