Gloucestershire based 79Group lighting the way for growth
- Credit: Archant
Kevin Harris has been appointed Head of Business Services at 79Group
Staverton based 79Group, one of the UK’s leading experts in fully integrated end to end design and mechanical and electrical installation for professional environments have appointed Kevin Harris as Head of Business Services.
Kevin has been tasked with delivering exceptional year on year business growth to see the company double in size over the next three years. He will be working with the team to accelerate this growth and be responsible for driving forward the operations into new regions as well as continuing to strengthen the relationships within the current client base and partners.
With over 30 years’ experience in the construction and engineering sectors, Kevin brings a wealth of knowledge from pre-construction through to project completion and delivery. He has been an influential leader of Constructing Excellence in Gloucestershire and was delighted to become Chairman of the club last week.
Alex Claridge, Managing Director of the 79group commented:
“We have ambitious plans for 79group over the next few years and Kevin will play an instrumental part in this. We’re delighted to have him on board, his knowledge of both the sector and the County is already proving invaluable and this will continue as we develop as a business, strengthening our brand and positioning ourselves as the leading player in our field.”
“This role is a great opportunity to be part of a growing and successful business. The team already work with major retailers and banks such as Harrods, Topshop, Selfridges, Arcadia and Barclays and it’s been thrilling to be a part of this. As we expand and the portfolio increase in sectors such as education, hotel chains and leisure the prospects are tremendous. It’s amazing to see the difference a proper lighting installation can make to a space and to selling tangible products, it’s a varied and animating environment to work in”.
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
The 79group are undertaking a number of projects to assist them to meet their impressive plans for growth. These projects include a refocus on their core areas of the business, a brand refresh and alignment with new sectors, it’s an energetic and exciting place to be.