Nick Marsh announced as new Managing Director of Snow Business
- Credit: Archant
Nick Marsh will be joining the company on May 1 2018 to take over leadership from industry pioneer, Darcey Crownshaw
Snow Business International Ltd is very pleased to announce the arrival of a new Managing Director, to maintain its current position and drive further growth. Nick Marsh will be joining the company on May 1 2018 to take over leadership from industry pioneer, Darcey Crownshaw.
Nick has a long association with Snow Business. There is no better person to take the business forward as it looks to expand beyond its enviable position of world leaders in film and TV snow and winter special effects, into strengthening its position as the go-to company for visual merchandising and winter event effects. The company is also looking to expand its reach and bring ‘Hollywood snow’ to a home near you.
Nick has ten years’ consultation experience with other aspirational businesses. He has previous experience in international business change, leadership development, strategic planning, account management and marketing; having worked with Forte, Whitbread and Stakis.
“I am looking forward to working with and learning from the team at Snow Business” says Nick “to ensure that we can continue to delight clients and retain the position of World Leader for snow and winter effects.”
Darcey will move to the position of Chairman and continue to provide invaluable insight and resource, as well as drive special projects.
All at Snow Business look forward to a new, creative and exciting future.
- 1 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 2 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Win a Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill and Smoker
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 6 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 7 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 8 Inside the Devon home shortlisted for House of the Year on Grand Designs
- 9 Surrey Life meets Strictly costume designer Vicky Gill
- 10 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021