PinPointMedia extend University of Gloucestershire rugby sponsorship in memory of old friend
- Credit: Archant
‘It has been fantastic to be able sponsor the team again this year and I feel very privileged to be able to play a small role in continuing to honour Arthur’s memory.’
Following the enormous success of their partnership last year, PinPointMedia have once again teamed up with the University of Gloucestershire Rugby squad to sponsor the team ahead of their varsity match-up with local rivals Worcester.
An alumnus of the University himself, Director Oliver Bruce was on hand again this year to witness the team being presented with their shirts, all of which proudly sport the newly rebranded PinPointMedia logo.
The firm’s relationship with the team came about after the loss of University of Gloucestershire alumni and close friend of Mr Bruce, Arthur Mason, who passed away in a farming accident during 2014. This being the four year anniversary of his death, PinPointMedia’s involvement is even more poignant, with Arthur himself having worn the no. 4 shirt.
Arthur’s father has been working closely with the University throughout this time alongside PinPointMedia and their charity partner Moth in a China Shop, the continued support of all of whom has ensured that Arthur’s memory is being kept alive and instils an added purpose and meaning into every game that the team play.
‘It has been fantastic to be able sponsor the team again this year and I feel very privileged to be able to play a small role in continuing to honour Arthur’s memory,’ said Mr Bruce after being presented with the no. 4 shirt that Arthur wore.
‘The new kit looks excellent and it was brilliant to watch the boys put on a great show against Worcester, making it 3 Varsity wins in a row!’
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 5 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 9 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 10 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk