Premier Leasing & Finance Ltd moves closer to Cotswold clients
- Credit: Archant
The equipment, leasing and asset finance specialist has just moved into offices in South Cerney
Equipment, leasing and asset finance specialist Premier Leasing & Finance Ltd has moved into a new home to get closer to its Cotswolds clients.
Originally based in Thatcham, with offices in Devon and Wokingham, it has just moved into offices at the Lakeside Business Park in South Cerney.
It comes after merge with Colonial Equipment Finance ltd, another leading and long established UK Leasing and Finance company.
“In recent years we have seen significant increase in financing equipment for businesses based in the Gloucestershire area,” said MD Greg Jones.
“The move not only helps us form new business relationships locally, but brings us closer to existing clients within the area.
“Many of our Team live locally and are very excited by the prospect of working more closely with clients in the Cotswolds.”
Colonial Equipment Finance Director Mike Monaghan praised the “forward-thinking” Gloucestershire business community.
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
“We aim to forge ever stronger links with successful companies throughout Gloucestershire and ultimately be their preferred business finance partner,” he added.
The firm’s portfolio of clients ranges from small businesses, including sole proprietors, through to SMEs and public sector bodies.