State-of-the-art facilities secured at Grove Business Park
- Credit: Archant
Demand is growing for space at Grove Business Park which is undergoing a £40 million regeneration
Since taking over the 32-acre park in Wantage in December 2015, owners Grove Business Park Ltd have set about completely revamping its buildings and facilities with 85 businesses now on site.
A master plan is in place to more than double existing accommodation for businesses covering a wide variety of sizes and sectors, offering major employment opportunities.
In the past 18 months, 10,000 sq ft of offices in the central Quad area have been upgraded to form four self-contained office suites. Work on refurbishing the serviced office facility at Boston House is also nearing completion with up to 100 desks occupied and room for 280 when work is finished.
Richard Lyall, project director for Grove Business Park Ltd, said: “We are witnessing a transformation in progress and businesses are responding in increasing numbers.
“Demand for space is growing as we create a park that offers a great central location with easy access to the A34, M4 and M40 along with state-of-the art facilities for businesses ranging from start-ups to major operators.”
Ongoing work involves splitting Merlin House into three units totalling 5,000 sq ft with occupiers already in place, while Aspect House will be refurbished to create 11,000 sq ft of Grade A office space which could be let as one or split into several units.
This year, construction of 24 highly-flexible units for start-up and small businesses will begin. Plans will also shortly be submitted to demolish the Village area and rebuild 35,000 sq ft of larger business units for sale or rent.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 4 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 5 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 6 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
- 10 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire