7 wonderful watercolour paintings of Great Totham
- Credit: Archant
Resident artist James Merriott continues his watercolour tour of Essex, this time he has stopped off at Great Totham
In a peaceful location in lovely countryside away from the village.
Presents a picturesque view for motorists travelling along the Colchester Road.
To give it its full name ‘Forrester Park Golf Clubhouse. I don’t play golf but do appreciate the beauty.
With much of the building hidden behind the manicured hedge, the inspiration was the Bell Tower and clock
With the two greens identical signs are displayed.
- 1 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 2 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 5 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest near the Peak District
- 6 The Hairy Bikers Go North to the Peak District
- 7 5 of the best winter walks in and around Cheshire
- 8 3 walks for foodies in Derbyshire
- 9 5 of the best places to see Snowdrops in Hampshire in 2022
- 10 The best food and drink festivals in Yorkshire in 2022