7 wonderful watercolour paintings of Great Totham
- Credit: Archant
Resident artist James Merriott continues his watercolour tour of Essex, this time he has stopped off at Great Totham
In a peaceful location in lovely countryside away from the village.
Presents a picturesque view for motorists travelling along the Colchester Road.
To give it its full name ‘Forrester Park Golf Clubhouse. I don’t play golf but do appreciate the beauty.
With much of the building hidden behind the manicured hedge, the inspiration was the Bell Tower and clock
With the two greens identical signs are displayed.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 6 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 6 great walks near Skipton