- Credit: Archant
Visit Lancashire’s newest nature reserve with the UK’s first floating Visitor Village!
Explore our reserve and see the wildlife that visit. Sample some of Lancashire’s finest produce in our restaurant and treat yourself to a unique gi? in our shops.
- Waterside restaurant with daily specials and children’s lunch boxes
- Two shops, with a selection of unique gifts, books and wildlife products
- Events and activities for everyone, all year round
- Family-friendly trails and bird hides
- 1 Mother and daughter team Mavis and Michelle Ackerley hunting Dirty Rotten Scammers
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 The Somerset villages with the strangest names
- 5 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 6 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 7 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 10 5 stunning summer walks in Suffolk
- Play area
- Easy access, straight off the M6, Junction 31
- Free Entry and 200 parking spaces (parking charges apply)
- Free coach parking
Exit the M6 at Junction 31 and follow the brown signs for Brockholes.
10am to 5pm