- Credit: Archant
Burnside Park luxury self catering accommodation is notable for its prime location in Bowness on Windermere, right at the heart of the English Lake District.
The resort nestles in mature gardens just three hundred metres from the shore of Lake Windermere; a short stroll from the lovely village of Bowness on Windermere.
Burnside Park in Bowness on Windermere has been providing top quality, luxury self catering holidays for more than twenty years and prides itself on the quality of all of its cottages and apartments. We work to the highest possible standards of housekeeping and maintenance to ensure your comfort - we have been awarded an English Tourism 4 Star Quality in Tourism Award.
Our luxury http://www.burnsidepark.co.uk/self-catering-cottages-lake-district self catering properties are usually let on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday; however we are often able to offer short breaks on a minimum of a two night stay.
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 4 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 5 Cotswold guided walks: The benefits of walking with friends
- 6 Isle of Wight to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
- 10 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
With a good library of books, games & puzzles that you may borrow, the comfortable guest lounge is a great place to meet fellow guests. Free use of an internet enabled computer is also provided and for convenience there are handy vending machines, fresh bread may be delivered to order (Monday to Saturday) and a daily newspaper ordering service is available. Guest laundry facilities comprise of 2 coin operated washing machines with 2 coin operated dryers. We also offer coin operated soap dispensers.
Within the resort a family area is provided incorporating a children’s playground, family barbeque area with plenty of tables & chairs for you to relax whilst the kids enjoy the playground in safety.
Prices start from as little as £410 for a studio apartment per week and go up to £1180 for a sleep 6 premier.
Short breaks are available on a minimum of a 2 night stay and prices start from £200 in a studio apartment.