Dunes Splash World
- Credit: Archant
Dunes Splash World is a fun packed tropical water park ideal for a family day out.
With five large water slides including the Speed Freak Flume, Lazy River and Family Fun Flume as well as water cannons and geysers, tipping bucket and play zone it’s splashtastic fun for everyone! For younger visitors why not relax and paddle in the shallow pools and enjoy smaller slides before relaxing with a bite to eat and a refreshing drink in Murtle’s very own poolside diner.
Murtle the Turtle is our mascot and can often be found in reception greeting visitors with stickers and colouring in sheets. Alternatively, join Murtle on Facebook and Twitter to enter into competitions and upload photos to win prizes and mail on special occasions from Murtle the Turtle. To receive 10% off your first visit, please tear out this voucher and bring with you on your next visit.
Full directions are available via our mobile phone app, just search for Dunes Splash World, alternatively, visit our website to plan your route door to door.
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 4 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 5 Cotswold guided walks: The benefits of walking with friends
- 6 Isle of Wight to star in new Ainsley Harriott series on Channel 4
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
- 10 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
Dunes Splash World is open Monday - Friday (during school holidays*): 10:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: 10:00am - 4:00pm
*Please check our website as times vary.