Low Sizergh Barn
- Credit: Archant
Flavours to savour
Taste Cumbria on our farm shop shelves and in our tea room treats. There’s food from the farm; our own made cakes, pies, desserts and specials; and food from an array of talented producers from Cumbria and beyond.
The lower ground floor shippon is a trove of treasures for house and garden. Upstairs, find clothing, jewellery, toys and lovely skincare.
Tea room treat
- 1 Mother and daughter team Mavis and Michelle Ackerley hunting Dirty Rotten Scammers
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 The Somerset villages with the strangest names
- 5 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 6 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 7 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 10 5 stunning summer walks in Suffolk
Select from a menu of home made dishes. We use eggs from our free-to-roam hens, fruit from our orchard and organic vegetables from the farm’s fields. See the cows being milked from the tearoom window every afternoon between 3.30pm and 5.00pm
Walk the farm
Bring your wellies and stroll the 1.75 mile farm trail past the pond, ancient woodland and vegetable beds. Make the tea room your final destination with a bird’s eye view of the herd being milked.
We are four miles south of Kendal and four miles from junction 36 of the M6. Sat Nav: LA8 8DZ, follow the brown signs.
Monday to Saturday: 9am - 5.30pm (tearoom 9.30am - 5pm)
Sunday opening is 10am