- Credit: Archant
Quaysiders Club is situated about 30 yards from the shore of Lake Windermere at Waterhead, Ambleside.
Ambleside town is 10 to 15 minutes walk or a three minute drive from Quaysiders. The departure point for the famous lake ferry cruises are situated just 100 yards over the road from Quaysiders.
We have 18 two bedroom sleep a maximum of six persons in each self catering apartments and a small number of double maximum two persons and triple maximum three persons hotel rooms. These are all very well maintained to a high standard.
Each of the self catering apartments have a lounge, dining area, full kitchen, large bathroom, double bedroom, twin bedroom and hallway. Two televisions are provided in each apartment one in the lounge and one in the double bedroom. One of the sofas in the lounge area is a double sofa bed. All the bed linen and towels are of high quality and provided free of charge.
The apartments are rented by the week Saturday to Saturday during Spring/Summer/Autumn and the weekly prices range from £500 to £750. During the winter period we take 3 night rentals in the self catering apartments which must be between Saturday and Saturday and these prices range from £120 to £150 per night.
- 1 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 2 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 3 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 4 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 5 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 6 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 9 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 10 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
The hotel rooms are rented by the night and we are happy to take one night rentals. The nightly prices of the Double rooms range from £80 to £120 per room and for the triple rooms from £100 to £140 per room. One car parking space is allocated to each self catering apartment and to each hotel room.
We have a very good web site www.quaysiders.co.uk and many more details and pictures of the resort and direct booking information can be easily found on our web site. For those that like to use the old fashioned method bookings can be taken via the telephone 015394 33969 or by fax 015394 33988 (yes we still have fax).