A look ahead to the Foodies Festival at Ripley Castle
- Credit: Archant
Bunting, Buns and Foodie Fun as Foodies Festival Returns to Harrogate’s Ripley Castle 19th – 21st August
Foodies Festival returns to Harrogate next weekend, 19th - 21st August, with a feast of foodie fun, transforming the grounds of Ripley Castle into a food-lovers paradise with its celebration of the finest food, drink and culinary talent Yorkshire has to offer.
Watch top local chefs including Stephanie Moon of Rudding Park, Simon Jewitt from Norse and Murray Wilson of Horto cooking some of their favourite dishes live in the Aga Rangemaster Chefs Theatre.
Now you have the recipes, pick up everything you need to recreate these at home in the Artisan Market, where you can shop and sample from over 100 award-winning producers, but be sure to leave room for a feast of international flavours and delicacies on the Street Food Avenue and champagne, wine and craft beer masterclasses in the Drinks Theatre.
Those with a sweet tooth will love the Cake & Bake Theatre - taste your way through baking and chocolate masterclasses with Burlesque Baker Charlotte White and master chocolatier Fiona Sciolti, and a Kids Cookery School keeps little foodies entertained with cupcake-making and noodle doodle classes.
After a day of foodie fun, picnic on the grass with friends and family and relax with live music from the Unsigned Music Awards and a refreshing cocktail from the Giant Pimm’s Teapot or Mojito Galleon, or enter the famous Chilli-Eating Competition.
A new 1920’s styled VIP tent offers a space to relax in style, with live music from a grand piano, a private mirror bar and a welcome glass of bubbly for VIPs.
Get 2-for-1 tickets with showguides by quoting YL241 at www.foodiesfestival.com
- 1 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 2 The Hairy Bikers Go North to explore the Yorkshire coast
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 7 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Alport Castles - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
T&Cs: Offer applies to adult day tickets only. Excludes VIP tickets. Offer available online only. Children 12 and under go free