Park Leisure - Chantry Country and Leisure Park
- Credit: Archant
Chantry Country and Leisure Park is set in the beautiful countryside setting of Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales, making it the perfect idyllic retreat for all, from young families to couples enjoying their retirement.
One of the most desirable holiday parks in the UK, Chantry offers the most luxurious privately owned holiday homes for sale in this spectacular sought-after location. The park has been granted a 12 month holiday license, meaning owners can enjoy a full year on park, maximising the usage of their holiday home.
Immaculately maintained, Chantry is set in 23-acres of natural parkland, surrounded by open countryside that is yours to explore. In addition, in keeping with its National Park status we have preserved the beautiful natural features of the area, including a 40ft waterfall and stunning water features to admire.
If you are looking for stylish holiday homes to buy in Yorkshire and dreaming of a tranquil retreat to escape to, look no further than Chantry.
Chantry Country and Leisure Park is the ideal place to own a luxury holiday home in Yorkshire and makes the ideal base to go off and explore the charming villages, far-reaching landscapes, spectacular waterfalls and scenic walks of the Yorkshire Dales.
The historic village of West Witton is only a short distance away with a selection of amiable shops, restaurants and pubs, while Bedale is another nearby market town with cobbled streets and Georgian architecture. The historic towns of Masham and Middleham, both steeped in history and fantastic days out for all the family are also not to be missed. There are plenty more places to discover nearby Chantry, these are just a taster.
There is no better location to escape from the stresses of everyday life and enjoy quality time together than here in the Dales at Chantry. For those seeking tranquillity, this park, surrounded by 15 acres of natural parkland, open countryside and rolling hills, it is the ideal place to get away.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 8 The best places to visit on a short break in Glossop
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds