Renewable Energy - Warmaway
- Credit: Archant
After over 40 years of service, Warmaway are still a local, family owned business.
We pride ourselves on giving you the great service, and a top class quality products you deserve. We treat your home or business like our own and swear by our good old fashioned Yorkshire family values. At Warmaway, we are always looking at ways we could improve our ethics, and maintain the values and great service we offer to you, our valued clients.
Earn yourself a gauranteed income, index linked for 7 years by installing Renewable energy.
What is Renewable energy?
Renewable energy is generally defined as energy that is created from sunlight, wind, rain, waves or Geothermal heat, and is replenished constantly. More importantly; this energy cannot be exhausted, and is constantly renewed. The more we use Renewable energy the better off our environment will be!
Warmaway can offer Ground Source Heat Pumps, Air Source Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal (Hot Water), Solar P.V. (Electricity)
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 8 great family walks in the North West
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
Warmaway is recognised as one of Yorkshires leading heating companies, and is now also recognised as one of Yorkshires leading Renewable companies, leading the way into the future of a carbon free environment.
Four decades of knowledge and experience in the heating industry, has helped develop Warmaway into one of Yorkshires leading Renewable organisations, our dedicated team can advise, design, calculate, install, and maintain systems that are tailor made to your home and lifestyle.
There has never been a better time to install renewable technology, the Department of Energy and Climate change, (DECC) announced on the 12th July 2013 the Renewable heat incentive scheme (RHI).
Warmaway,The Cottage, 88 Commonside, Hanging Heaton, Batley, WF17 6LA