Yorkshire Property- Zammitt Homes
- Credit: Archant
Fulwith Mill Lane is one of Yorkshire’s most prestigious addresses and our development of five exclusive homes is breaking the mould in new build luxury housing.
Buyers have an unprecedented opportunity to shape the way their homes will look, inside and out, allowing them to choose from a variety of styles and luxury interiors options such as swimming pools, gyms, home cinemas and state of the art multimedia systems.
Premium location - exclusive address, within two miles of Harrogate town centre and close to Hornbeam Park railway station and the A61 Leeds to Harrogate road for commuting.
Bespoke new build - Homes will be built in partnership with each individual purchaser with flexible planning permission already negotiated with Harrogate Borough Council.
Luxury homes - Each property will have between 4000 and 8000 square feet of living accommodation set over two to four floors. The price will depend on the options chosen but will range between £1.5m and £2.5m.
“Everyone when buying a house always wants to incorporate their own requirements and to have the opportunity to do this at the top end of the market is an absolute rarity. Harrogate has proved itself to be a sound place to invest in property and interest in this development has been particularly high for that reason. The town offers an outstanding quality of life with a first class shopping centre, highly popular wine bars and restaurants, first class schools for all age groups and a direct rail link to London. It is within easy reach of some of the UK’s most beautiful countryside and Leeds Bradford Airport is just 20 minutes away.”
Andrew Beadnall, managing director of Beadnall Copley Estate Agents.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 5 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 10 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
Call Beadnall Copley on 0845 200 8025 for full brochure, design consultations and site viewings