Cheshire properties - Aston, Nantwich
- Credit: Archant
Where: Aston, Nantwich
What: Salesbrook Manor is a superbly appointed detached period country house in delightful gardens and grounds. The property occupies an extremely peaceful location within quiet country lanes, five miles from Nantwich.
Inside: Entrance porch, sitting room, study, cloakroom, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with Hoven AGA, utility room, rear hall and sitting room. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Property has double glazed windows and oil central heating.
Outside: Double garage, a professional flood-lit all weather tennis court and pavilion/games room with deck. There is also a summer house, open-fronted building, barn and garage. Formal gardens and paddock with field shelter, in all about 3 acres.
Contact: Baker Wynne and Wilson, 01270 625214, www.bakerwynneandwilson.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers