Cheshire Properties - Kinnerton Hall, Higher Kinnerton, Chester
- Credit: not Archant
A handsome hall
Where: Kinnerton Hall, Higher Kinnerton, Chester
What: An imposing seven bedroom former farmhouse in a village setting
Inside: Kinnerton Hall is a handsome Grade Two listed former farmhouse, believed to date back to about 1749, with later alterations in 1887. The property comprises four reception rooms, a wonderful family kitchen with twin oven Aga, utility room and study. There are seven bedrooms with three bath/shower rooms. In addition are three large store rooms which could be incorporated within the main accommodation.
Outside: Two garages, a workshop, office and stores. The property has delightful gardens and an adjoining paddock totalling 1.17 acres (additional 2.21 acres by separate negotiation).
Contact: Fisher German, fishergerman.co.uk , 01244 409660.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go