Cheshire Properties - Lower Withington, near Chelford
- Credit: not Archant
A country classic
Where: Lower Withington, near Chelford
What: An attractive and beautifully refurbished large country house standing in lovely formal gardens of over an acre, with useful detached outbuilding and adjacent paddock.
Inside: Reception hall, drawing room, family room, dining room, stunning kitchen/breakfast room fitted with Mark Wilkinson cabinets, breakfast/family room, study, six bedrooms (four en-suite), cloaks/laundry/utility/boot room area on lower ground floor.
Outside: The house sits in beautifully landscaped gardens of over an acre with two entrances from the lane. Separate to the main house is a single storey range of stables, office and garaging and a separate timber framed car barn. There are extensive lawns, mature borders and extensive trees. In addition there is a paddock immediately opposite the house across the lane and in all the gardens and grounds extend to about 4.25 acres.
Contact: Stuart Rushton & Company, 01565 757000, www.srushton.co.uk
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex