Cheshire properties - Manor Cottage, Over Peover
- Credit: Archant
Where: Snelson/Over Peover
What: This is a beautiful detached country cottage, in part dating back to the 1600s, set in 8.5 acres of tranquil surroundings.
Inside: There are a wealth of beams in the original rooms both upstairs and down, which form the dining room and one of the bedrooms, the rest of the house has a more traditional feel and includes entrance hall, lounge with open fireplace, breakfast kitchen with Aga, sitting room and down stairs cloakroom with shower. Upstairs there are five bedrooms, the master with en suite dressing room and shower and a family bathroom.
Outside: Manor Cottage sits in approx. 8.5 acres of garden and paddocks with wonderful southerly views over open fields and includes an ‘in-out’ driveway, triple garage and separate detached stable block. Manor Cottage
Price: Offers over £1 million
Contact: Gascoigne Halman, Alderley Edge, 01625 590373, www.gascoignehalman.co.uk
- 1 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Norfolk's beautiful Blue Flag beaches 2021
- 8 13 of the best places to get coffee in Hampshire
- 9 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 10 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021