Cheshire properties - The Cape, Tilston, Malpas
- Credit: Archant
Where: Tilston, Malpas
What: A beautifully presented country house in an idyllic semi-rural setting with views.
Inside: The Cape is a spacious family home dating circa 1880. More recently, it has been extended and refurbished, creating an appealing residence. Internal accommodation includes a drawing room, dining room, family room, breakfast kitchen with snug, study, six bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms.
Outside: Included with the property is a detached outbuilding incorporating a home office, gym, kitchen and garaging. Beautiful, private gardens sit to the rear of the property. In all approximately 0.6 of an acre.
Contact: Fisher German Chester, 01244 409660, www.fishergerman.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 7 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths