Cheshire Properties - Warmingham
- Credit: not Archant
What: A charming and imposing double fronted farmhouse with lovely gardens and grounds
Inside: A spacious, well laid out property with super finishes exuding quality throughout. There are seven bedrooms on the upper floor with three reception rooms, spacious living kitchen, cinema and games room and bar to the ground floor.
Outside: Superb gardens and grounds with large courtyard providing ample parking and a range of out buildings offering potential to extend the accommodation yet further. Paddocks extending to approximately five acres.
Contact: Clayton Bailey, 01625 820547
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go