Wirral properties - Willaston
- Credit: Archant
Where: Willaston, Wirral
What: This is a spacious and superbly appointed family house situated in an extremely private, peaceful and accessible location on the edge of the village and adjoining open countryside.
Inside: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room with seating and dining areas, sitting room, study, utility, separate W.C, four double bedrooms; three bath/shower
rooms (one en-suite).
Outside: Double garage, well maintained gardens and shared use of communal grounds including woodland walks, paddock and tennis court.
Guide Price: £895,000
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 Can you rehome Surrey’s loneliest dog?
- 4 Visit the village that people never want leave
- 5 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 9 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 10 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
Contact: Jackson-Stops & Staff Chester, 01244 328361, www.jackson-stops.co.uk