Dream properties - Woodcroft Cottage, Lower Withington
- Credit: Archant
This fabulously renovated four-bedroom cottage is packed with bespoke finishes, original charm and acres of green space.
Nestled in 24.7 acres, between green fields and enchanting woodland (plus its very own private nature reserve), this stunning cottage is a picture of peace. The property has been lovingly restored, retaining its original character, essence and charm while expanding living areas to suit the contemporary lifestyle of a modern family.
It is a home that’s perfect for entertaining. The 15-metre natural green-oak, climate-controlled orangery is an architectural masterpiece, with its double doors and windows providing direct access to the patio and rear gardens, while the gorgeous hand-painted, bespoke kitchen is the perfect spot to natter with friends or host a dinner party.
It’s the little details here that make a difference. The oak panels, floorboards and beams add to the splendour of the cottage, and upstairs, the air-conditioned master bedroom with en suite and walk-in wardrobe looks out onto the 1.7 acres of pretty cottage gardens and a small orchard, through French doors and a Juliet balcony.
Outside and connected to the triple garage is a self-contained annexe with kitchen, shower, WC and large garden room with double doors onto a private area of the garden.
We think it’s safe to say the whole family will love to call this place home.
£1.85 million, gascoignehalman.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks