5 of the best February walks in Hampshire
- Credit: Archant
We looked through our archives to see what we recommended to you in previous years during February.
Western Yar Estuary
February 2019 issue
Take a trip over The Solent via the Wightlink ferry and then take this coast-to-coast route which links the north and south sides of the island.
February 2018 issue
Take in a section of the South Downs Way and admire the great views of the Meon Valley from Beacon Hill.
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 3 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 4 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 5 13 Derbyshire-based lockdown films you can watch at home
- 6 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 7 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 8 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
- 9 Hope springs for a wilder Derbyshire
- 10 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
February 2017 issue
Woodland walks are not just for autumn as this lovely walk through Chawton Park Wood shows, you can also take your four-legged friend along too.
February 2016 issue
Another woodland walk, this time we head for the New Forest National Park and a section of waterside wandering next to the Beaulieu River.
February 2015 issue
A figure-of-eight stroll that follows parts of the Strawberry Trail, it may be a little early for fruit-picking at this time of year, but it's a pretty walk nonetheless.
All the routes were correct at the time of publication, over time access to certain parts of the walk may be subject to change.