Abba Reunion in Chesterfield: 12th October 2013
- Credit: Archant
The internationally acclaimed tribute show comes to the Winding Wheel in Chesterfield
Abba Reunion - Live in Concert, the world renowned live Abba Show, is coming to Chesterfield Winding Wheel on Saturday 12th October 2013.
One of the world’s most iconic pop groups, Abba took Europe by storm in 1974 when they won the Eurovision Song Contest with Waterloo. The band then went on to top pop charts worldwide for over a decade. Their much-loved songs have featured in some of the most popular films of the past thirty years, including ‘Muriel’s Wedding’ and ‘The Adventures of Pricilla, Queen of the Desert’.
In 1999, their songs were adapted into the phenomenally successful musical Mamma Mia, which has grossed over $2 billion worldwide and introduced a whole new generation to hit songs including ‘Knowing Me, Knowing You’, ‘Take A Chance On Me’, ‘Thank You for the Music’, ‘Money, Money, Money’, ‘The Winner Takes It All’, ‘Voulez Vous’ and ‘SOS’.
Abba Reunion is one of Europe’s leading international tribute shows and stars the original ‘Frida’ from London’s West End. The unique Abba sound is replicated with incredible attention to detail. The lyrics and music penned by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus are recreated by all six performers on stage with superbly accurate vocals, mannerisms, outstanding authentic choreography and a full live-band, combined with stunning replica costumes.
Tickets for the Winding Wheel show on Saturday 12th October 2013 are available from BOX OFFICE: 01246 345222 or from www.windingwheel.co.uk/default.asp?genre=music
- 1 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 7 7 fab Devon pubs with outdoor spaces
- 8 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 9 12 of the best places to eat al fresco in Yorkshire
- 10 6 great walks near Dunsop Bridge