Bespoke sliding wardrobes from Derbyshire-based Gliderobes
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Gliderobes is an independent Derbyshire company who offer a full bespoke sliding wardrobe solution.
From their factory on a small industrial estate at Riddings, Gliderobes manufacture bespoke, made-to-measure sliding door wardrobes for commercial customers. They launched their online ‘bespoke fitting service’ in 2007, which is now available to everyone from homeowners to professional trades people.
Owner Jon Mather said the company is dedicated to offering their customers the very best value for money and are focussed on providing the correct solution at the right price.
Jon said: “Our success is down to good old fashioned customer service and trust. We have not grown through flashy campaigns with inflated prices and fictitious sales, but through repeat business and recommendations.”
Prospective customers can visit the Gliderobes factory showroom and chat to staff, who will talk through options and designs. They offer a fitting service or can just supply the kit for those more competent DIYers and trades people.
Jon goes on to say: “If you’re considering building your own fitted sliding door wardrobe, then you may not have direct experience to draw from. Using our predetermined solutions, we have established methods to fit your space, even if walls, floor and ceilings are not plumb and level.”
Their online ‘configurator’ allows visitors to their website to enter their own dimensions, colours and finishes. To give it a try on the ‘build a glide’ page, visit: www.diyslidingwardrobes.co.uk/build-glide
Jon said: “Using the online quotation and buying section, you simply measure your room and answer the questions asked – we then do all the calculations for the number of doors required, external framework, interior and all fixing components. We do the thinking for you.”
- 1 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 2 Welcome to Cornwall's most expensive village
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 5 6 of the hottest property features for 2021/2022
- 6 A Cotswold nursery bags three awards at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 7 Fish and chip shops in Dorset you need to try
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
For more information, visit: www.gliderobes.co.uk