Bluebell Walk at Rosliston Forestry Centre
- Credit: Archant
If you love spring flowers and would like to help raise money for a national charity training dogs for people with disabilities, then Canine Partners’ Bluebell Walk at Rosliston Forestry Centre on 4th May 2014 could be perfect for you
The two-mile walk starts at the beautiful forest centre at 11am on 4th May 2014 and explores glorious woodland across softly undulating terrain on well-made tracks.
The fundraising event is part of the Charity’s national Big Bluebell Dog Walk Campaign, which has raised more than £130,000 in the past ten years. All funds raised from the walk will go towards helping the charity to train more assistance dogs to transform the lives of people with disabilities, including wounded servicemen and women in conjunction with Help for Heroes.
Organiser Neil Fairbrother, of The Gables, Ravenstone, Leicestershire, said: ‘This is a lovely area to walk in and this is a fantastic charity to help. I am looking forward to welcoming as many people as possible to our meeting point just outside the café for a lovely walk in the bluebells.’
Andy Cook, CEO of Canine Partners, added: ‘This is a wonderful setting for a bluebell walk. As a charity we receive no government funding and rely on support from the public, so this is a great way to raise money for a worthwhile cause while enjoying a relaxing day out with the family and the pet dog is welcome too!’
Parking will be available and there is also an on-site café.
To pre-register for this walk contact Neil Fairbrother on 01530 833038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry is £4 per adult, £2 per child, family ticket £10.
- 1 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 6 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 7 Blue Flag Beaches in Kent 2021
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 10 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry