Choosing your perfect wedding ring
- Credit: Archant
One of the most important pieces of jewellery you will ever wear, there are now more ways than ever to find a Wedding Ring that represents who you are. Read on for the Adorn guide to choosing the Wedding Ring of your dreams...
Since launching our Wedding Collection at Adorn I have spoken to many excited Brides and Grooms -to- be and offered advice on choosing the perfect Wedding Ring.
Many couples have an idea that there are certain rules to follow when choosing a Wedding Ring, they must be matching, they must have a diamond etc. For better or for worse (tee hee) the advice has been passed down through generations in a bid to make choosing your rings easier.
The good news is that there are no rules. Your Wedding Ring is your choice and there is no better time to showcase your personality. Even better news is that we have endless options available and the best news of all is that we are ready to guide you so we can make choosing your Wedding Rings the wonderful, romantic experience that you deserve.
My top tips for choosing the ring of your dreams...
1. Decide on your price range. Romantic? Maybe not. Practical? Absolutely.
2. If you have an Engagement Ring wear it to try Wedding Rings - you will need to see how they sit together.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
3. Consider how your ring will be worn in daily life - what type of career do you have? What are your hobbies? A rock climber will probably choose a different ring from a florist!
4. Try as many different styles as you can to see how they sit on your finger.
5. Think about the important elements of your ring and make notes if it helps. Feel free to bring a scrapbook when you visit.
6. Give yourself time. Bespoke rings take time to create and even the most simple ring needs to be fitted correctly.
7. Choose a Jeweller that you trust. At Adorn a lifelong relationship is offered when we create your perfect ring. We are happy to answer questions or clean your rings whenever you call to see us.
8. Enjoy the experience! Shopping for your Wedding Rings should be a special occasion. Try to find time as a couple and make memories that will last a lifetime. At Adorn we offer complimentary Wedding Consultations to ensure you are offered our undivided attention. Contact me for details or to book your Wedding Consultation today.
Adorn Jewellery, 7 Middle Shambles, Chesterfield , Derbyshire S40 1PX.
Tel: 01246 558220 W: www.adornjewellerschesterfield.co.uk