Izzi of Baslow
- Credit: Archant
Izzi - love life, love clothes.
If you want expert fashion advice from welcoming, friendly and personable staff, coupled with outstanding personal service, then come to Izzi of Baslow, one of Derbyshire’s leading retailers of ladies wear.
Izzi stocks a wide variety of fabulous brands to suit all tastes - from casual to occasion wear - and is particularly known as one of the largest stockists of the ever-popular Marc Cain brand in the United Kingdom. All brands are bought in depth to offer clients a wide choice of styles and sizes.
The choice is yours. You can browse in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere with expert staff on hand should you need help or advice. If you wish you can book a one to one appointment with a stylist who will help you select clothes that suit you. Or you can hold a fashion party with your friends in Izzi’s newly refurbished consultation room.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
Many clients who are particularly interested in fashion like to come in and choose their outfits with us at the beginning of each season. Where we can, we will order specifically for them and as part of the service we will endeavor to locate items we cannot obtain from our designers.
Opening hours are 10am until 5pm Monday to Saturday but flexible opening hours are available by appointment.
Baslow is a lovely village conveniently located 20 minutes from the centre of Sheffield, 45 minutes from Manchester and 20 minutes from the M1, on the doorstep of the Chatsworth Estate and the Peak District. Baslow has many interesting places to see, shops to visit and places to eat making a visit to Izzi’s a wonderful day out for those further afield.