QUIZ - Can you name these landmarks in the Peak District?
- Credit: Archant
How well do you know the Peak District? Test your knowledge in this picture based quiz
The Peak District became the first National Park in the Uk when it was founded in 1951 and has attracted millions of visitors over the years.
With an area spanning over 500 square miles, it’s safe to say that there are dozens of beauty spots for people to visit.
Everyone has their favourite place within the Peak District, whether it’s the soaring heights of Kinder Scout or the deep caverns of Castleton, but how well do you really know it?
We’ve compiled a quiz for all you lovers of the Peak District to test your knowledge on the national park.
It’s deliberately difficult, but we know that readers of Derbyshire Life are a knowledgeable bunch. Don’t worry if you get any wrong, it’s a perfect excuse to visit those spots the next time you come.
What score did you achieve? Share and challenge your friends to beat your score.
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire