QUIZ - Can you name these landmarks in the Peak District?
- Credit: Archant
How well do you know the Peak District? Test your knowledge in this picture based quiz
The Peak District became the first National Park in the Uk when it was founded in 1951 and has attracted millions of visitors over the years.
With an area spanning over 500 square miles, it’s safe to say that there are dozens of beauty spots for people to visit.
Everyone has their favourite place within the Peak District, whether it’s the soaring heights of Kinder Scout or the deep caverns of Castleton, but how well do you really know it?
We’ve compiled a quiz for all you lovers of the Peak District to test your knowledge on the national park.
It’s deliberately difficult, but we know that readers of Derbyshire Life are a knowledgeable bunch. Don’t worry if you get any wrong, it’s a perfect excuse to visit those spots the next time you come.
What score did you achieve? Share and challenge your friends to beat your score.
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 7 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021