Tall Tales Story Festival
- Credit: Archant
Everyone loves a good story, especially children, and The Tall Tales Story Festival on 9th July at Thornbridge Outdoors, near Bakewell will inspire children’s imaginations
Join authors, illustrators, poets, actors and musicians in workshops and performances celebrating the art of story telling in many forms. Or take part in other fun activities including potion-making, den building, fortune telling and musical entertainment.
With a range of food stalls on site, there will be plenty to eat and drink, or you can just bring your own picnic and enjoy the atmosphere.
The festival is primarily aimed at children up to 12 years old, but everyone will find something to do - even adults!
9th July Tall Tales Story Festival:
Thornbridge Outdoors, Longstone Lane, Great Longstone, Derbyshire DE45 1NY
For more information visit www.talltalesstoryfestival.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 8 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire