Tall Tales Story Festival
- Credit: Archant
Everyone loves a good story, especially children, and The Tall Tales Story Festival on 9th July at Thornbridge Outdoors, near Bakewell will inspire children’s imaginations
Join authors, illustrators, poets, actors and musicians in workshops and performances celebrating the art of story telling in many forms. Or take part in other fun activities including potion-making, den building, fortune telling and musical entertainment.
With a range of food stalls on site, there will be plenty to eat and drink, or you can just bring your own picnic and enjoy the atmosphere.
The festival is primarily aimed at children up to 12 years old, but everyone will find something to do - even adults!
9th July Tall Tales Story Festival:
Thornbridge Outdoors, Longstone Lane, Great Longstone, Derbyshire DE45 1NY
For more information visit www.talltalesstoryfestival.co.uk
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 6 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
- 7 Celebrity TV doctor Amir Khan on how to beat the Covid blues
- 8 Why the Yorkshire flat cap has returned back into fashion
- 9 Everything you need to know about Yorkshire’s Masterchef: The Professionals contestant
- 10 The ultimate 5-day walk: Along the Derwent Valley Way