The Cafe at Renishaw Hall
- Credit: Archant
There are so many new elements for visitors to enjoy at Renishaw Hall & Gardens this year, not least the refurbished and rebranded Café at Renishaw Hall, which offers a brighter, lighter and larger place to enjoy lunch, refreshments and al fresco dining when the weather’s fine.
Make the day of it and visit the award winning gardens at Renishaw Hall or go on an informative hall tour of the historic home of the Sitwell family, before a well-earned stop at the Café at Renishaw Hall to refresh and refuel.
With a brand new menu offering a delicious, seasonal selection of hot and cold meals, cakes and drinks, you will be spoilt for choice with our range of appetisers to enjoy in this new, stylish eating space.
A range of homemade hot meals are available daily, using seasonal ingredients. Our cakes and scones make the perfect treat for an afternoon tea or a morning coffee, relaxing with friends. With the wonderful backdrop of the historic stables courtyard, it’s hard to find a more attractive place to eat!
Enjoy our award winning wines made from grapes in the vineyard at Renishaw Hall, located just across the Estate from the Café. These wines are global award winners, and include a light and refreshing white, delicious rosé, well structured red and a superb sparkling wine for that special occasion.
A wide array of hot and cold drinks and light bites are on offer throughout the day and there’s something for any time of day. Come and enjoy the wonderful setting of the Café at Renishaw Hall and see for yourself.
Estate Office, Renishaw Hall, Renishaw, Nr. Sheffield, S21 3WB
- 1 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 2 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 7 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 8 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 9 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 10 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
01246 432 310