The Peak Edge Hotel aptly located in the fifth most romantic place in the UK
Promotional feature: The Peak District has been named the fifth most romantic place in the UK according to a poll commissioned by entertainment channel Lifetime.
Nine per cent of the public voted The Peak District as the most amorous location, behind the Lake District, Cornwall, the Scottish Highlands and the Cotswolds according to a poll commissioned by entertainment channel Lifetime.
The Peak Edge Hotel at the Red Lion is located on the edge of the Peak District National Park, a ten minute drive from the market town of Chesterfield, Historic Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Bakewell, Matlock Bath, and the Heights of Abraham. There are many local walks for all abilities, and it is also within easy reach of major transport links and offers ample free parking.
A great place for a romantic break, it is also an ideal wedding venue and has a dedicated team of wedding planners who will be with you on your special day ensuring everything runs smoothly.
A family-owned modern 4 star hotel, it has 27 rooms which all boast idyllic views over the beautiful Derbyshire countryside and are finished to a high standard with rain showers, king size bed, double ended baths, air conditioning, LED flat screen TV’s and free Wi-Fi throughout. The Peak Edge Hotel was also voted “Trip Advisors Travellers’ Choice winners” (small hotels) in 2013.
Adjacent to the hotel is the award-winning Red Lion Pub and Bistro which dates to the 17th century, exuding charm and character.
All food is sourced locally and they also proudly produce their own lettuce, tomatoes and herbs. The daily Market Menu and evening A La Carte menu is constantly evolving to include new seasonal dishes thanks to the chef’s passion for creating consistently high-quality cuisine.
- 1 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 2 Nicolas Cage: From Hollywood to Somerset
- 3 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 6 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 7 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 8 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 9 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 10 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
Recently winners of ‘Gastro Pub of Year’ for the third year running by Derbyshire Food and Drink, listed in this year’s Good Food Guide and voted ‘Best Out of Town Restaurant’ at The Chesterfield Food & Drink Awards, it’s an ideal place to relax, unwind and enjoy good food and drink.
To find out more about visit www.peakedgehotel.co.uk